About this meeting
The SIR 2019 DVL includes expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments, abstracts from across the globe on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease and the latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolisms.
The SIR 2019 Digital Video Library (DVL) includes feature-rich video presentations of the exceptional educational sessions from SIR 2019. The DVL experience includes:
- Unlimited anytime, anywhere access from your computer or mobile device
- Bookmarks, favorites and playlists
- Downloadable MP3 audio and PDFs of presentation slides
- Optional companion USB drive available for a limited time
- Earn CME and SA-CME credits for up to 3 years!
Group Sale Discounts are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information. Don't miss the savings!
View Confidentiality Agreement
SIR 2019: The Digital Video Library
Please note only presentations that have been approved by the speakers are included.