About this meeting
Although the live 2020 SIR Annual Scientific Meeting was cancelled this year, we are continuing to work towards our goal to promote the high-quality practice of interventional radiology. Presentations for the live 2020 SIR Meeting were carefully selected to provide the latest information in basic and clinical research, techniques and technologies used by IRs around the world, and social, political and economic issues important to IR. To continue our education mission, the SIR 2020 DVL will include self-captured presentations originally slated to be presented at the in-person 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting, as well as the recordings of the SIR 2020 VIRTUAL meeting.
The SIR 2020 Digital Video Library (DVL) includes feature-rich video presentations. Features of the DVL include:
- Unlimited anytime, anywhere access from your computer or mobile device
- Bookmarks, favorites and playlists
- Downloadable MP3 audio and PDFs of presentation slides
- NEW FEATURE: Digital Download of MP4 video (additional fee)
- Earn CME and SA-CME credits for up to 3 years!
Free Content: View the Virtual Meeting Live sessions from June 13-14 and SIR COVID-19 webinars.
View Confidentiality Agreement
Online AND Digital Download
SIR 2020: The Digital Video Library
Please note only presentations that have been approved by the speakers are included.