The SIR 2016 Digital Video Library includes feature-rich web presentations of the exceptional Annual Scientific Meeting educational sessions that took place April 2-7, 2016 in Vancouver, Canada. This activity showcases the sessions presented at the most comprehensive world-wide gathering for all professionals devoted to the field of interventional radiology. It is SIR’s goal to promote the high-quality practice of interventional radiology through this and other educational programs. Activity participants receive information on basic and clinical research; techniques and technologies utilized by interventional radiologists around the world; and social, political and economic issues important to the IR community. Experience presenter slide animation, embedded video, and cursor movement as if you had been sitting in the meeting room. If you could not make it to Vancouver, take this opportunity to earn up to 270.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. If you attended the 2016 SIR Annual Scientific Meeting, you can earn credits for the sessions in which you were unable to participate.
How to view the Digital Video Library and earn credit:
- For technical requirements to view this product, click here.
- When viewing the meeting video content, the system will track the presentations as you view them within each session. Upon viewing all presentations within a session, complete the session post test by navigating back to the original Learning Center window. Your certificate will update with the credits earned as you continue to view sessions and complete assessments.
- NOTE: Credits are awarded at the session level and will not be awarded until all presentations within a session are viewed AND the session assessment has been completed. If you have earned credit for this session at the meeting, you will not be awarded credit for viewing the archive.
After participating in this activity, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate the high-quality practice of interventional radiology in a team environment.
- Review information regarding basic and clinical research in diseases, including techniques and technologies of interventional radiology.
- Discuss societal, political and economic issues of importance to the interventional radiology community.
This program is designed to meet the educational needs of interventional radiologists, oncologists, diagnostic radiologists and other physicians with special interest in IR; nurses at all levels; radiology technologists at all levels; and physician assistants.
For a list of invited faculty, please see the SIR Annual Scientific Meeting website.
2016 Annual Meeting Financial Disclosures - Coming Soon
The Society of Interventional Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide medical education for physicians.
SIR designates this enduring material for a maximum of 270.75AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About the 2016 SIR Meeting Proceedings
The SIR 2016 Digital Video Library activity allows individuals to watch the previously recorded SIR 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting sessions at any time. You may view the presentation and listen to the audio feed; no manual slide advancement is required. A link to download the slide handouts is also provided to the participant. Participants may view the presentation at their convenience and may also receive CME and SA-CME credits for completing the activity until the activity expiration date.