The SIR 2018 Digital Video Library (DVL) includes feature-rich web presentations of the Annual Scientific Meeting educational sessions that took place March 17-22, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA. You may view the presentation and listen to the audio feed; no manual slide advancement is required. A link to download the slide handouts is also provided to the participant. Participants may view the presentation at their convenience and may also receive CME and SA-CME credits for completing the activity until the activity expiration date.
If you could not make it to LA, take this opportunity to earn up to 269.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. If you attended the SIR 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, you can earn credits for the sessions in which you were unable to participate.
How to view the Digital Video Library and earn credit:
- For technical requirements to view this product, click here.
- When viewing the meeting video content, the system will track the presentations as you view them within each session. Upon viewing all presentations within a session, complete the session post test by navigating back to the original Learning Center window. Your certificate will update with the credits earned as you continue to view sessions and complete assessments.
- NOTE: Credits are awarded at the session level and will not be awarded until all presentations within a session are viewed AND the session assessment has been completed. If you have earned credit for this session at the meeting, you will not be awarded credit for viewing the archive.
After participating in this activity, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate the high-quality practice of interventional radiology in a team environment.
- Review information regarding basic and clinical research in diseases, including techniques and technologies of interventional radiology.
- Discuss societal, political and economic issues of importance to the interventional radiology community.
This program is designed to meet the educational needs of interventional radiologists, oncologists, diagnostic radiologists and other physicians with special interest in IR; nurses at all levels; radiology technologists at all levels; and physician assistants.
Faculty Information & Disclosures
Invited Faculty & Financial Disclosures: View the 2018 SIR Annual Scientific Meeting Faculty List
The Society of Interventional Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide medical education for physicians.
SIR designates this enduring material for a maximum of 269.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.